SDA-engineering GmbH is an innovative engineering company with focus on structural and earthquake engineering as well as structural dynamics. We offer our national and international customers many years of experience in the solution of static and dynamic problems. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a
• Execution of static and dynamic structural calculations
• Execution of calculations for seismic loading using sophisticated numerical calculation models
• Assistance in the preparation of expert reports in structural dynamics
• Execution and evaluation of vibration measurements
• Structural design of steel and reinforced concrete structures
• Technical support of software developments
For these tasks, you have a university degree (FH or University) in civil engineering with specialization in structural engineering (or similar). Professional experience in structural design or structural dynamics is desirable but not required. Important qualities for the advertised position are the ability to work independently and the motivation to familiarize yourself with new fields of knowledge. Good communication and teamwork skills as well as good German and English skills are required.
We offer you a broad and interesting range of tasks with very good long-term development potentialities. You can expect a stimulating working atmosphere and a performance-based salary.
Please send your application documents, stating your salary expectations and possible starting date, to the following address (preferable by e-mail):
Kaiserstr. 100, TPH III - B
If you have any questions regarding your application, please contact Dr.-Ing. Christoph Gellert at 02407-56848-12.